The website “INNOTROPE.COM” is the property of Innotrope, a simplified limited company with a sole shareholder with a share capital of €7,500, VAT number: FR08825333164, whose registered office is located at 21, rue Jean Rostand, 91400, Orsay, France.
- Publishing Director : Julien Sudre
- Webmaster : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web host: OVH – 2 rue Kellermann, 59100 Roubaix
- Data Protection Officer: email@example.com
General conditions of use
The “INNOTROPE.COM” website is an intellectual work protected by the terms of the French Intellectual Property Code (Code de la Propriété Intellectuelle).
Purpose of the site
The purpose of the website is to provide information on the INNOTROPE. However, it cannot be held responsible for omissions, inaccuracies and deficiencies included in updates. All the information displayed on the website “INNOTROPE.COM”: are given as guidelines, and are susceptible to change and are neither exhaustive nor binding and are subject to changes that have been made since being put online.
Intellectual property and copyright
All intellectual property rights are owned by Innotrope, in addition to all elements accessible on the website, including texts, images, graphics, logos, videos, icons and sounds. Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, adaptation of all or part of the elements of the site, by any means or process, is prohibited, unless prior written authorisation has been obtained from Innotrope. In the context of such authorisation, the applicant shall be required to cite its source and Innotrope shall not be held liable for the use made by the latter of the content acknowledged. Any unauthorized use of the site or any of the elements included within will be considered a copyright infringement. Such use will be prosecuted in accordance with the provisions of Articles L. 335-2 et seq. of the French Intellectual Property Code (Code de Propriété Intellectuelle)
Personal data management
Applicable Law and Attribution of Jurisdiction
In this case, the applicable law is French law. For any dispute, exclusive authority is vested in the competent courts within the jurisdiction of the Court of Appeal of Paris (France). Most of the online content included on the “INNOTROPE.COM” website is available in French and English. In the event of a dispute, only the English language will be legally valid and binding.
A “cookie” is a small data file sent by the User to the User’s browser and stored on the User’s terminal (e.g. computer, smartphone). Cookies are not likely to damage the User’s terminal in any way. Innotrope is likely to process the User’s information concerning his or her visit to the site, such as pages consulted, and searches made. This information enables Innotrope to improve the content of the site and the User’s navigation. If the User refuses to accept cookies in his or her device or browser, or if the User deletes cookies registered there, the User is informed that his or her browsing and experience on the site may be limited. This could also be the case when Innotrope or one of its service providers cannot recognize, for technical compatibility purposes, the type of browser used by the terminal, the language and display settings or the country from which the terminal seems to be connected to the Internet. If necessary, Innotrope refuses all responsibility for the consequences related to the degraded operation of the site.
Audience measurement cookies – Matomo
These cookies allow the site to function optimally. You may refuse them and delete them using your browser settings, however your user experience may be degraded.
_pk_testcookie: Allows to know if the browser accepts cookies, kept 30 minutes
_pk_ses, _pk_cvar and _pk_hs: Identifies the pages visited during a session, kept 30 minutes
_pk_id#: Used to recognize visitors between them and thus know the number of unique visitors, kept 13 months
We also collect your IP address to determine the city from which you are connecting. This address is immediately anonymized after use. Innotrope can therefore in no way trace it back to a physical person.
Matomo tracking is imposed on all visitors to the site but is set up to ensure complete anonymity.
The personal data collected (cookie identifier) is kept by Innotrope for a period of 13 months. They are not transferred to third parties or used for other purposes.
Personal data management
Innotrope processes some of your data collected on its website through the various contact forms made available.
Innotrope provides you below with the information to which you are entitled according to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, known as the “General Data Protection Regulation ” or “GDPR”.
Objects of data processing
Innotrope, whose head office is located at 21, rue Jean Rostand 91400, Orsay, France, the “Company”, manages the processing of personal data whose purpose is to manage requests received on the Company’s website.
It allows the Company to:
- Respond to general requests received via the contact form;
- Manage requests for seminars or webinars (registration, organization, etc.) received via an ad hoc form.
- Send you Service-related announcements on occasions when it is necessary to do so. For instance, if our Service is temporarily suspended for maintenance, or a new enhancement is released, which will affect the way you use our Service, we might send you an email. Generally, you may not opt-out of these communications, which are not promotional in nature. Based upon the Personal Information that you provide us, we may communicate with you in response to your inquiries to provide the services you request and to manage your account. We will communicate with you by email or telephone, in accordance with your wishes. We may also use your Personal Information to send you updates and other promotional communications. If you no longer wish to receive those email updates, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each update or communication.
The legal basis for the processing is:
- For responses to general inquiries: the legitimate interest of the Company (Art 6.1 f) RGPD), namely to respond to people asking the Company a question;
- For the management of requests relating to seminars or webinars: the legitimate interest of the Company (Art 6.1 f) GDPR), namely to organise seminars or webinars;
- The data marked with an asterisk in the form must be provided in order to allow the Company to process your request.
Categories of data processed
The data processed are: title, surname, first name, email address, telephone number, organization, title, country.
Data processing concerns any person filling out a form on the Company’s website: client, service provider, supplier, prospect, candidate….
Data transfers outside the EU
No data transfer outside the European Union is made.
Data retention period
The data is kept for 5 years from the data collection.
You can access, correct or delete data concerning you.
You also have the right to limit your data. You can also exercise your right to object to the processing of your data for processing based on legitimate interest, as well as your right to the portability of your data for processing based on the execution of pre-contractual measures.
You can consult the cnil.fr site for more information on your rights (https://www.cnil.fr/fr/les-droits-pour-maitriser-vos-donnees-personnelles).
To exercise these rights or for any questions about the processing of your data, you can contact us:
- By electronic means: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe, after having contacted the Company, that your “Data Protection” rights have not been respected, you can submit a complaint online to the CNIL.