No open position now
Find here all our job offers
Our working conditions
- Remote work as much as you like. We are very flexible on that. You can show up at our office when you want to meet your colleagues and stay home or work in a café if you prefer. Therefore, you can live wherever in France, and not only in Paris. For example, our IP expert lives in Strasbourg. But as it is a French law employment contract, you will have to live in France.
- 38-hour working week, 25 vacation days per year + 18 RTT (like holidays but to catch up on the 3 extra hours per week you will work compared to the 35-hour work week that is in place in France).
- We supply a MacBook Air + necessary software (eg Adobe Creative Cloud) and an iPhone with its SIM card.
- A lot of negotiated discounts for our employees (cinema, concerts, shopping, travel etc.)
- A voluntary company saving account.
- French classes for those who need it.
- Tickets restaurants (half of your meals paid by us).
- A health insurance.
- For those living in Paris: half of your monthly transport card paid by us.
21 rue Jean Rostand 91400 Orsay, France